Learn to Draw a Mandala! My New Follow-Along Tutorial for the Very Beginner.

Leave a Comment

I had this idea to make a tutorial video that you could easily follow along to.

It's so annoying when you're trying to follow a video tutorial and you keep getting behind the instructor and you have to pause and then find your place where you left off, over and over again. Then you miss half of the instruction because you're trying to do the thing instead of watching, and so you have to go back and watch again. grrrrr....

So in this video I explain what I'm doing as I do it and then pause for a bit, 5 to 30 seconds, so that you can do it too. Se each section has it's own pause at the end so you can easily watch what I'm doing fully and then have time to do it yourself during the pause. No more trying to quickly pause and then rewind to where you left off, then rewatch, etc. etc.

Please give it a try and let me know what you think. Like I said, this is a new format I tried and would love feedback. What can I do different? Is there enough time during the pauses? Any other suggestions?

Thanks so much. I hope you like it, remember to post pics of your finished mandala here or on my FB page MindfulDoodling on Facebook, I'd love to see them.


Happy Doodling!
-deb.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.